Saturday 5 November 2011

I never thought I'd say this...

Those of you who bother to read my infrequent and rambling rants will know I have a logical detest of walking robots in sic-fi, or any other genre for that matter.

I won't go into the very rational mechanical and economilitaristic arguments here, suffice to say I'm right and the rest of you are wrong.

However I've always admitted that SOME walker robots look cool, but I've never found one I would actually buy.

Until now.

This is a wip of a Grymn walker from hassle free miniatures.... And it's calling me. I might actually buy one... Or two.












2 comments:

  1. Let us hope that it is finished in a more timely manner than the other Grymn war machines...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and I was proven incorrect in my concerns!

    ReplyDelete