Wednesday 20 April 2016

Grymn Flier - X

Group shot of the vehicles. All the 'glass' areas have been airbrushed and blacked out then highlighted up with white ready for either a blue or green glaze. I'm pretty happy with how the airbrush highlight turned out. Once the windows have been complete I shall varnish and then mask them out to paint the camouflage on the main body.


After this the blue Tamiya translucent blue all went a bit wrong - it really is a nightmare to get a smooth thin coverage. Grrr... so back to the black and white highlight by airbrush and a change of direction.

I decided to go for a green tint rather than blue as the general tone of the camouflage scheme is blue-grey so this should stand out more.


Now I have to try and find my bottle of liquid mask...

No comments:

Post a Comment